Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - The Partnerships Awards
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
- “WEBSITE” is a product owned and operated Partnerships Bulletin registered number 5666052, whose registered office is at Rockliffe Ltd. 18 Hillgate Place, 18-20 Balham Hill, London, SW12 9ER
- "User" means any person who accesses or uses
- "Data" means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
- “Personal Information” means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
1. By accessing the user acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and 5.
2. Partnerships Bulletin grants the user a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards solely for personal and non-commercial use. Partnerships Bulletin may vary the terms of the licence at any time. users may not provide a link to www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards from any other website without Partnerships Bulletin’s prior written consent.
3. If Partnerships Bulletin requires a user name and password for the User then it will be a unique user name and password for the authorised use of the user only. These are not transferable, and the user shall keep them strictly confidential and secure.
4. The user shall indemnify Partnerships Bulletin against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password.
5. The user shall indemnify Partnerships Bulletin against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against Partnerships Bulletin as a result of the user’s use of www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards or the user’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Use of www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards is at user’s sole risk and www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards is provided on an “as is” basis. Partnerships Bulletin, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the user for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the user (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against Partnerships Bulletin, www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards or against any third party in relation to the use of www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards, other than Partnerships Bulletin’s liability in respect of death or personal injury.
8. Partnerships Bulletin does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied:
- in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards;
- in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose;
- For the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Partnerships Bulletin has no control;
- As to the suitability of the information and data on www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards site for any particular purpose;
- That the information and data on www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
9. Partnerships Bulletin and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards site or services.
10. WEBSITE site does not purport to provide marketing or other advice. Partnerships Bulletin is not responsible for users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards
11. Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards Partnerships Bulletin is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards site or supplied by www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards
TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
12. All rights in www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awardsand other marks owned by Partnerships Bulletin are reserved.
13. www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards and its content is property of Partnerships Bulletin. Reproduction of any part of it, including copying, downloading, extracting prints or copies of whatsoever nature without prior written permission in prohibited. For such permission Users should email email@example.com
15. Partnerships Bulletin reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) at its sole discretion.
16. Partnerships Bulletin reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the website at any time without notice.
17. Partnerships Bulletin shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards but do not guarantee to do so and accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
18. www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or owned by Partnerships Bulletin. Partnerships Bulletin is not responsible for the content of such other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Partnerships Bulletin reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted
1. At Partnerships Bulletin we take privacy very seriously. Throughout the data collection process, all necessary steps are taken to ensure that data is used only according to the purposes that Partnerships Bulletin has clearly stated.
2. Information is collected from the user on registration, or when contributions are made or certain features of the site used. It is collected primarily so that Partnerships Bulletin can both personalise the use of the site for users and to assist in provision of the service.
3. Information is also collected so that Partnerships Bulletin may send users further information about the site, related products or services, details of other Partnerships Bulletin products or services or those of third parties. The site allows the user to choose which of these will be relevant. Partnerships Bulletin will only pass information about users (as an individual as opposed to aggregate information – as explained in clause 9) to third parties with users’ consent or otherwise set out in this policy.
4. Users can amend information provided at any time by accessing user details.
5. All user information supplied by users of www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards is covered by the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
6. Users can access the data held on them by www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards by contacting Partnerships Bulletin in writing or by e-mail, subject to a nominal charge of £10, as authorised by the Act, to cover administration costs.
7. Users’ details may be transferred to another Partnerships Bulletin company or to the new owner if ownership of www.partnershipsbulletin.com/awards changes.
9. Whenever a user requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version and operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
10. Whilst we strive to protect User’s personal information no data transmission over the Internet can be guarantee to be totally secure and thus Partnerships Bulletin can not ensure or warrant the security of any information it may process as part of the site.